The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held on Friday a phone conversation with his British counterpart, Lord David Cameron, during which both parties expressed their shared willingness to further enhance bilateral relations in all areas. During the conversation, the two ministers also commended the positive development of bilateral relations and reviewed various regional issues. Referring to the situation in Gaza, they stressed the importance of mobilizing all diplomatic efforts in this regard.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward