Spanish Interior Minister Fernando Grande-Marlaska on Friday commended cooperation between Morocco and Spain on migration, calling it “exemplary”. “Cooperation between Morocco and Spain is exemplary. We have been close, reliable and loyal partners for a long time,” the Spanish minister told the public television channel TVE. In January, the Spanish official made his first foreign visit to Morocco following the inauguration of the new government. On that occasion, in an exclusive interview with MAP, the Minister stressed that “the foundations of cooperation between Morocco and Spain have been built over the years on shared goals and principles, within a framework of mutual trust and absolute loyalty, enabling both parties to develop means of interaction in a spirit of effectiveness and efficiency.” Morocco and Spain are linked by a multi-dimensional strategic partnership, encompassing all fields, thanks to the Roadmap adopted in April 2022, on the occasion of the visit of the President of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sanchez, to Morocco, at the invitation of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward