Upon the high instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, a second military airplane left, Monday evening, the Air Base of the Royal Air Forces in Kenitra, heading for Cairo (Egypt) to deliver emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip. The two airplanes carry 20 tons of basic food products, emergency medicine and blankets for the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip. Following the arrival of the two airplanes in Cairo, the aid will be received by the Moroccan ambassador in Egypt. Two other military aircrafts carrying a similar quantity of humanitarian aid, intended for Palestinians in the West Bank, landed Sunday at Amman’s airport. HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, has kindly given his High Instructions to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian population in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This humanitarian aid, consisting of 40 tons, is made up of basic food products, emergency medicine and blankets. The decision of HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, is part of the Kingdom’s continued support for the just Palestinian cause and its permanent solidarity with the brotherly Palestinian people.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children