The decision of HM King Mohammed VI to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people confirms once again the Kingdom’s unconditional support for the just Palestinian cause, said the Indonesian expert in international relations, Cecep Ahmed Jamaluddin. The Palestinian cause remains a central issue defended by the Kingdom, Jamaluddin told MAP, noting that the Palestinian issue enjoys a particular attention from HM King Mohammed VI, in his capacity as Chairman of Al-Quds Committee. The Moroccan action reflects the solidarity of the Kingdom with the Palestinian people and reaffirms the unwavering attachment of Moroccans, people and government, to the values of cohesion and mutual aid, he pointed out. “Morocco’s position on the Palestinian cause is unequivocal, not only through its government which denounces all forms of violence against the Palestinian people, in violation of international humanitarian law, but also through the great solidarity expressed by civil society which condemns attacks against Palestinian civilians,” the Indonesian analyst stressed. HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, has kindly given his High Instructions to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian population in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This humanitarian aid, consisting of 40 tons, is made up of basic food products, emergency medicine and blankets.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President