The decision of HM King Mohammed VI to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people confirms once again the Kingdom’s unconditional support for the just Palestinian cause, said the Indonesian expert in international relations, Cecep Ahmed Jamaluddin. The Palestinian cause remains a central issue defended by the Kingdom, Jamaluddin told MAP, noting that the Palestinian issue enjoys a particular attention from HM King Mohammed VI, in his capacity as Chairman of Al-Quds Committee. The Moroccan action reflects the solidarity of the Kingdom with the Palestinian people and reaffirms the unwavering attachment of Moroccans, people and government, to the values of cohesion and mutual aid, he pointed out. “Morocco’s position on the Palestinian cause is unequivocal, not only through its government which denounces all forms of violence against the Palestinian people, in violation of international humanitarian law, but also through the great solidarity expressed by civil society which condemns attacks against Palestinian civilians,” the Indonesian analyst stressed. HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, has kindly given his High Instructions to send emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian population in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This humanitarian aid, consisting of 40 tons, is made up of basic food products, emergency medicine and blankets.
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Canberra Meets Australian Speaker of House of Representatives
- Peru: Former MP Slams President’s ‘Unfortunate Ideological’ Decision, Says Ties with Morocco Are ‘Too Strong to Be Harmed’
- Japan Reaffirms its Position of Non-recognition of Separatist Entity
- Moroccan Sahara: France-Morocco Foundation Calls on Paris to Clarify its Position