Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad Nasser Bourita held talks, on Friday, with Aguila Salah, speaker of the Libyan Parliament, and Khaled Al Mechri, President of the Libyan High Council of State. These talks fall within the framework of the efforts made by the Kingdom of Morocco, in accordance with the High Instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, with a view to continuing to support the inter-Libyan dialogue and to contribute to the settlement of the Libyan crisis through supporting all communication and dialogue opportunities between the different parties, to establish stability and peace in this brotherly Maghreb country, said a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. Salah and Al Mechri, on a visit to Morocco, had a series of meetings with the Speaker of the House of Representatives Habib El Malki, and the Speaker of the House of Advisors Hakim Benchamach.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –