The Kingdom of Morocco has strongly condemned the despicable terrorist attacks, which targeted the North of Burkina Faso, in Solhan, on the night of June 4 to 5, leaving 160 innocent civilian victims. In a message addressed to minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Burkinabe Abroad, Alpha Barry, minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita said he had learned with deep sorrow the sad news of the despicable terror attacks, which targeted the north of Burkina Faso, in Solhan, killing 160 innocent civilians and causing the burning of several homes and the local market of this locality. “In the face of this cowardly aggression, the Kingdom of Morocco strongly condemns this despicable terror act, which is rejected by all religions and universal humanist values,” wrote Bourita. On this painful occasion, said the minister, Morocco “expresses its total and strong solidarity with the government of Burkina Faso” and presents its deep condolences and sincere feelings of compassion and solidarity to the grieving families and the brotherly people of Burkina Faso.
- Brussels: Sahrawi Female Activists Expose Separatists’ Baseless Allegations
- President of Uruguay Receives Upper House Speaker in Montevideo
- Senegalese Minister of Environment Welcomes Historic Relations between Morocco and Senegal
- Gov’t Committed to Complete Important Projects Resulting from Constitutional Reform – Minister –
- Advanced Regionalization: Progress Made in Southern Provinces Highlighted