The Kingdom of Morocco has strongly condemned the despicable terrorist attacks, which targeted the North of Burkina Faso, in Solhan, on the night of June 4 to 5, leaving 160 innocent civilian victims. In a message addressed to minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Burkinabe Abroad, Alpha Barry, minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita said he had learned with deep sorrow the sad news of the despicable terror attacks, which targeted the north of Burkina Faso, in Solhan, killing 160 innocent civilians and causing the burning of several homes and the local market of this locality. “In the face of this cowardly aggression, the Kingdom of Morocco strongly condemns this despicable terror act, which is rejected by all religions and universal humanist values,” wrote Bourita. On this painful occasion, said the minister, Morocco “expresses its total and strong solidarity with the government of Burkina Faso” and presents its deep condolences and sincere feelings of compassion and solidarity to the grieving families and the brotherly people of Burkina Faso.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population