On High Instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, Supreme Commander and Chief of General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces, the combined Moroccan-American exercise “African Lion 2021” was launched Monday in Agadir. This exercise will continue until June 18, 2021 in the regions of Agadir, Tifnit, Tan Tan, Mehbes, Tafraout, Ben Guerir and Kenitra, involving thousands of multinational military and a very large number of land, air and sea equipment.
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces