Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita had, Thursday, a telephone conversation with Vice President, Head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs Ignazio Cassis. The two ministers lauded the excellent relations between Morocco and Switzerland and stressed the importance of strengthening the political dialogue and economic partnership by expanding it to new areas of cooperation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad said in a statement. Bourita and Cassis exchanged on several regional issues of mutual interest and stressed the importance of furthering the dialogue, notably on multilateral issues, at the level of international bodies, according to the same source.
- Alleged Infiltration of Phones: Any Person or Organization Accusing Morocco Must Bring Proof – FM –
- “LISTEN TO US!” Call By Moroccans on Those who Accuse Morocco of Espionage without Shadow of Proof
- UN: FM Underlines Major Contribution of Marrakesh Compact on Migration
- Morocco and South Africa Can Effectively Contribute To Economic Development of Africa – Ambassador –
- French Senators Highlight Excellent Relations Between France and Morocco
african cooperation African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Dakhla EU foreign affairs France HM King Mohammed VI Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI moroccans abroad Morocco Nasser Bourita New York OLAF Polisario Rabat rabat - minister Rabouni representatives SADR Sahara Security Council Spain the house the kingdom the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations Western Sahara