Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita had, Thursday, a telephone conversation with Vice President, Head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs Ignazio Cassis. The two ministers lauded the excellent relations between Morocco and Switzerland and stressed the importance of strengthening the political dialogue and economic partnership by expanding it to new areas of cooperation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad said in a statement. Bourita and Cassis exchanged on several regional issues of mutual interest and stressed the importance of furthering the dialogue, notably on multilateral issues, at the level of international bodies, according to the same source.
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps