The General Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) called, Sunday, the European Parliament to play a positive role and avoid exacerbating the bilateral crisis between Morocco and Spain. In a statement, the OIC also urged the European Parliament to prioritize rational dialogue in order to ensure the interests of both parties to the crisis, through bilateral negotiations and respect for the principles of good neighborliness. Following a European Parliament resolution on the crisis between the Kingdom of Morocco and Spain, the OIC affirmed its full support for Morocco, noting that Rabat has remained committed to its constructive policy of combating illegal immigration and human trafficking. The General Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation had welcomed, in a previous statement, the decision of His Majesty King Mohammed VI to return all unaccompanied Moroccan minors in illegal situation in some countries of the European Union.
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces