The General Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) called, Sunday, the European Parliament to play a positive role and avoid exacerbating the bilateral crisis between Morocco and Spain. In a statement, the OIC also urged the European Parliament to prioritize rational dialogue in order to ensure the interests of both parties to the crisis, through bilateral negotiations and respect for the principles of good neighborliness. Following a European Parliament resolution on the crisis between the Kingdom of Morocco and Spain, the OIC affirmed its full support for Morocco, noting that Rabat has remained committed to its constructive policy of combating illegal immigration and human trafficking. The General Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation had welcomed, in a previous statement, the decision of His Majesty King Mohammed VI to return all unaccompanied Moroccan minors in illegal situation in some countries of the European Union.
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Tangier: French National of Algerian Origin Arrested over his Alleged Involvement in International Drug Trafficking – Police –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –