The Secretary General of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC), Nayef Falah Mubarak Al-Hajraf, expressed his regret and astonishment at the resolution of the European Parliament which includes unfounded observations and criticisms regarding the policy of the Kingdom of Morocco on illegal immigration. Al-Hajraf expressed, in a statement issued Saturday, his rejection of this resolution that ignores the efforts made by Morocco in the fight against illegal immigration to Europe. The GCC reiterated its solidarity and full support for all steps taken by the Kingdom of Morocco in this matter. The GCC General Secretariat had welcomed HM King Mohammed VI’s decision to facilitate the return of all unaccompanied Moroccan minors in an illegal situation in some European Union countries.
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –
- Moroccan Sahara: Cameroon Calls for ‘Consensual, Final’ Solution