The Secretary General of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC), Nayef Falah Mubarak Al-Hajraf, expressed his regret and astonishment at the resolution of the European Parliament which includes unfounded observations and criticisms regarding the policy of the Kingdom of Morocco on illegal immigration. Al-Hajraf expressed, in a statement issued Saturday, his rejection of this resolution that ignores the efforts made by Morocco in the fight against illegal immigration to Europe. The GCC reiterated its solidarity and full support for all steps taken by the Kingdom of Morocco in this matter. The GCC General Secretariat had welcomed HM King Mohammed VI’s decision to facilitate the return of all unaccompanied Moroccan minors in an illegal situation in some European Union countries.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –