The Secretary General of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC), Nayef Falah Mubarak Al-Hajraf, expressed his regret and astonishment at the resolution of the European Parliament which includes unfounded observations and criticisms regarding the policy of the Kingdom of Morocco on illegal immigration. Al-Hajraf expressed, in a statement issued Saturday, his rejection of this resolution that ignores the efforts made by Morocco in the fight against illegal immigration to Europe. The GCC reiterated its solidarity and full support for all steps taken by the Kingdom of Morocco in this matter. The GCC General Secretariat had welcomed HM King Mohammed VI’s decision to facilitate the return of all unaccompanied Moroccan minors in an illegal situation in some European Union countries.
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces