The government council will be held on Thursday and will examine a number of draft laws and decrees. At the beginning of this meeting, the council will examine three bills: the first one is related to the civil status, the second one modifies and completes the Dahir establishing the Sheikh Zaïd Ibn Soltan Foundation and the third one modifies and completes the law establishing the Sheikh Khalifa Ibn Zaïd Foundation. Afterwards, the council will consider the draft decree fixing the activities of the establishments of tourist animation benefiting from the tax incentives envisaged in the General Tax Code. The Council will conclude its proceedings by considering proposals for appointment to high office, in accordance with the provisions of Article 92 of the Constitution.
- Tan-Tan: Police Dismantle Illegal Immigration, Human Trafficking Criminal Network
- Government, Education Unions Agreement, ‘Important’ Step Towards New Perspectives of Social Dialogue – Govt. Head –
- Upper House Speaker Praises Level of Cooperation between Morocco, Egypt
- Morocco, ‘Strategic Country’ for Spain – Government –
- Magnitude-4.7 Quake Recorded Off Laayoune Province