Morocco is an essential partner in the development process of the European Union not only in terms of security but also at the economic and tourist sectors, underlined, Monday, Claude Kern (Union Centriste), Senator of Bas-Rhin and Deputy-President of the European Affairs Commission. “France and Europe need Morocco, which represents a gateway to Africa thanks to the excellent work accomplished by HM the King in this regard”, said the French senator, also member of the French delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, in a statement following talks with the Consul General of the Kingdom in Strasbourg, Driss El Kaissi. Regarding the Moroccan Sahara, Claude Kern called on Europe to take into account the fact that it is a fundamental issue for Morocco and Moroccans and it is for this reason, he said, that the EU must help Morocco to find a solution to this conflict.
- Statement by Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery
- Investment Commission: Approved Projects Reflect Attractiveness of National Economy – Head of Government –
- Royal Navy Assists in Mediterranean 368 Candidates for Illegal Migration, Mostly sub-Saharans
- Parliament: Presentation of 2022 Draft Appropriation Bill Next Wednesday
- HM King Mohammed VI Approves Appointment of Judicial Officials
african cooperation African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Dakhla EU foreign affairs France HM King Mohammed VI Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI moroccans abroad Morocco Nasser Bourita New York OLAF Polisario Rabat rabat - minister Rabouni representatives SADR Sahara Security Council Spain the house the kingdom the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations Western Sahara