A Government Council will be held Thursday to present the national policy to combat violence against women by 2030. At this meeting, the Council will examine four draft decrees, the first of which is related to the pedagogical tutoring courses. The second draft decree sets out the working procedures and tasks of parents and guardians’ associations in their relations with educational and training institutions. The third draft decree focuses on the transfer of some hotel and tourism training institutions under the Department of Tourism to the Department of National Education, while the last draft is related to the creation of a National Council for Scientific Research. The Council will conclude its meeting by considering proposals for appointment to key positions, in accordance with the provisions of Article 92 of the Constitution. The government will then hold a special meeting to discuss the proposed bills.
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps