A Government Council will be held Thursday to present the national policy to combat violence against women by 2030. At this meeting, the Council will examine four draft decrees, the first of which is related to the pedagogical tutoring courses. The second draft decree sets out the working procedures and tasks of parents and guardians’ associations in their relations with educational and training institutions. The third draft decree focuses on the transfer of some hotel and tourism training institutions under the Department of Tourism to the Department of National Education, while the last draft is related to the creation of a National Council for Scientific Research. The Council will conclude its meeting by considering proposals for appointment to key positions, in accordance with the provisions of Article 92 of the Constitution. The government will then hold a special meeting to discuss the proposed bills.
- Singaporean FM Hails Morocco’s ‘Serious’, ‘Credible’ Efforts Under Autonomy Plan
- Singapore’s FM Hails HM King Mohammed VI’s Leadership in Fostering Tolerance and Respect for Religious Minorities
- FM Confirms Resolve of Morocco, Singapore to Seize Opportunities for Bilateral Cooperation
- Illegal Immigration: Spain, Europe Must Stand in Solidarity with Morocco – Pedro Sánchez –
- UN Security Council Publishes Moroccan Ambassador’s Response to Algerian Peer