Airports Council Intenational (ACI) has, recently, awarded the health certification “Airport Health Accreditation” (AHA) to the Marrakech-Menara international airport alongside 14 other airports in the Kingdom, after assessing the measures put in place to cope with the pandemic of Covid-19. This distinction awarded by ACI comes to attest to the effectiveness and relevance of the health protocol implemented by the National Office of Airports (ONDA), underlines a statement by the Office, noting that this certification is intended to reassure passengers and strengthen their confidence. ONDA also recalled that the health certification “Airport Health Accreditation” is an accreditation program designed to assess the alignment of airports on the health plan with the international recommendations defined by the working group on the restart of aviation of the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces