Airports Council Intenational (ACI) has, recently, awarded the health certification “Airport Health Accreditation” (AHA) to the Marrakech-Menara international airport alongside 14 other airports in the Kingdom, after assessing the measures put in place to cope with the pandemic of Covid-19. This distinction awarded by ACI comes to attest to the effectiveness and relevance of the health protocol implemented by the National Office of Airports (ONDA), underlines a statement by the Office, noting that this certification is intended to reassure passengers and strengthen their confidence. ONDA also recalled that the health certification “Airport Health Accreditation” is an accreditation program designed to assess the alignment of airports on the health plan with the international recommendations defined by the working group on the restart of aviation of the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Tangier: French National of Algerian Origin Arrested over his Alleged Involvement in International Drug Trafficking – Police –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –