Police in the city of Guelmim arrested, Thursday, four individuals aged between 24 and 33 years, for their alleged involvement in an international drug trafficking operation. In a statement, the national police (DGSN) said that the searches conducted following the arrest of the four suspects resulted in the seizure of 40 bales of chira, with a total amount of 1.036 tons, buried under the sand in the area of “Touflit”, under the commune of Fask, about 45 km east of Guelmim. The suspects were placed in custody to complete the investigation conducted under the supervision of the prosecutor’s office, in order to identify all accomplices involved in this criminal activity, added the same source.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat