Advisor to HM the King and President-Founder of the Essaouira-Mogador Association, Andre Azoulay, chaired Friday in Casablanca the signing ceremony of a partnership agreement between the Essaouira Mogador Association, the Regional Academy of Education and Training (AREF) of Casablanca-Settat and the Center for Studies and Research on Hebrew Law in Morocco. This agreement was signed by Andre Azoulay, the director of the Regional Academy of Education and Training (AREF) of Casablanca-Settat, Abdelmoumen Talib and the president of the Center for Studies and Research on Hebrew Law, Abdellah Ouzitane. This agreement aims to develop a general framework of cooperation and partnership between the signatory parties in order to lay the foundations for joint action to promote the values of tolerance, living together, moderation, dialogue and cultural diversity in educational institutions. It is also meant to contribute to the promotion of school life and to establish bridges of communication and coexistence at the level of the components of the sector of education and training at the level of the Casablanca-Settat region in particular through the creation of clubs of coexistence and tolerance in diversity.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative