The executive council of the Arab Civil Aviation Organization (ACAO) held on Tuesday its 63rd biennial meeting on the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on air transport and the prospects for an upturn. The meeting, held in Rabat, must set the agenda of the 26th Ordinary General Assembly of the organization, scheduled for next Thursday and Friday also in the Moroccan capital. Participants in this event stressed the development of solutions and innovative devices to create a climate conducive to the gradual upturn of air transport, and to better prepare for potential crises in the future. In a statement to the press, the chairman of the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission, Haitham Misto, who chaired the meeting, thanked Morocco for facilitating the organization of this gathering, noting that Arab aviation is taking the lead to initiate a revival of activity in the sector.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative