A framework agreement of cooperation was signed Tuesday in Tunis between the National Agency for the Promotion of Employment and Skills (ANAPEC) and the Tunisian Agency for Employment and Independent Work (ANETI). This agreement, which was signed by the acting director general of ANAPEC, Yahya Oukach and the director general of ANETI, Ferihane Korbi Boussofara, aims to strengthen cooperation between the two parties and establish a framework for exchange of experience and expertise in the areas of promoting employment and development of private initiative. Under this agreement, the two parties undertake to strengthen and develop their cooperation and exchange their experiences in the areas related to employment policies and programs, consulting mission for the benefit of economic institutions, vocational guidance programs, monitoring mechanisms for job seekers, services for project holders and support mechanisms, employment services abroad and reintegration of workers abroad during their final return to the country. The areas of cooperation also include information systems, distance services, training engineering, labor market information, classification of professions and trades, and South-South cooperation. The two parties plan, in this context, to organize study visits, events and exhibitions in both countries with the aim of promoting employment and private initiative and develop the skills of employment consultants in both agencies. Both parties also commit to support South-South cooperation, through the signing of multilateral agreements and to back African employment opportunities and the development of their information systems.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –