The 12th meeting of the ministers of Agriculture of the member States of the International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies (CIHEAM) will be held in Morocco in the spring of 2022, announced a joint statement by the ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Rural Development, Water and Forests and CIHEAM. This announcement was made at the 147th meeting of the Board of Directors of CIHEAM held Thursday by video conference from Rabat under the chairmanship of the secretary general of the Department of Agriculture, Mohamed Sadiki in his capacity as president of the Center, said the same source. The 12th meeting of ministers of Agriculture of CIHEAM member States will coincide with the celebration of 60 years of the Center, the statement added. Established in 1962, the International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies is a Mediterranean intergovernmental organization composed of 13 Member States, namely Albania, Algeria, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia and Turkey. As a key player in multilateral cooperation in the fields of sustainable agriculture and fisheries, food systems, coastal and rural development, its missions revolve around four main objectives, mainly the protection of the planet, food and nutrition security, inclusive development and prevention of crises.
- Arab League Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting on Terror Attacks against Abu Dhabi
- U.S. NGO Slams Recruitment, Use of Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- Canadian Think Tank Addresses UN over Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation