The Italian Ambassador to Morocco Armando Barucco, welcomed on Friday, the cooperation between an Italian NGO and a Moroccan organization to promote youth employment. The cooperation between the Italian NGO “Soleterre” and the Moroccan association “ES.Maroc.org” aims to create an entrepreneurial structure which offers Moroccans and non-Moroccans the opportunity to work, share their creativity and implement projects that provide financial gain, Barucco said. The Italian diplomat highlighted the importance of this project, recalling the fact that cooperation between the Italian NGO and the Moroccan organization has resulted in the creation of many projects and start-ups. “We welcome each year in our Center between 2,000 and 3,000 young people,” NGO Soleterre Regional Representative for French-speaking Africa, Sonia Drioli said, adding that the number of start-ups that have been mentored so far amounts to about fifty all sectors combined.
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –