The Italian Ambassador to Morocco Armando Barucco, welcomed on Friday, the cooperation between an Italian NGO and a Moroccan organization to promote youth employment. The cooperation between the Italian NGO “Soleterre” and the Moroccan association “ES.Maroc.org” aims to create an entrepreneurial structure which offers Moroccans and non-Moroccans the opportunity to work, share their creativity and implement projects that provide financial gain, Barucco said. The Italian diplomat highlighted the importance of this project, recalling the fact that cooperation between the Italian NGO and the Moroccan organization has resulted in the creation of many projects and start-ups. “We welcome each year in our Center between 2,000 and 3,000 young people,” NGO Soleterre Regional Representative for French-speaking Africa, Sonia Drioli said, adding that the number of start-ups that have been mentored so far amounts to about fifty all sectors combined.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –