Remittances sent by Moroccans living abroad amounted to more than 36.34 billion dirhams during the first five months of 2021, compared to 24.19 billion dirhams in the same period of the past year, Morocco’s Foreign Exchange Office has said. According to the Office, these remittances are up 50.2%. Data also show a decline of 17.28 billion dirhams (-38.9%) in the trade services balance. This situation is due to a decline in exports by 46.85 billion dirhams (-19.6%) and imports by 29.56 billion dirhams (-1.5%), it noted.
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –
- Moroccan Sahara: All UN Security Council Resolutions Confirm Algeria’s ‘Direct Involvement’ – Spanish Political Analyst –