The Secretary General of the Popular Movement Party (MP), Mohand Laenser, will be the guest of the Moroccan News Agency (MAP) Forum on Tuesday July 13, to be held under the theme “The MP and the challenges of the 2021 elections”. This meeting, which will take place at MAP headquarters in Rabat at 9:00 am, will be an opportunity to discuss several issues relating to politics in the perspective of the upcoming general elections scheduled in the Kingdom. The Forum will be aired on M24 and RIM-Radio, MAP’s 24-hour news channel and news radio, as well as via MAP-Live on the Agency’s website “mapexpress.ma” and its Facebook account. This meeting will take place in strict compliance with COVID-19 preventive measures. In addition to journalists, MAP Forum brings together representatives from ministerial departments and figures from a wide array of fields. It offers a venue for debating and interacting with decision-makers and experts.
- AU Made a Mistake by Admitting Non-State Entity ‘Polisario’ – Former Congolese PM –
- Tangier: French National of Algerian Origin Arrested over his Alleged Involvement in International Drug Trafficking – Police –
- Serbian Expert Stresses Importance of Call to Expel So-called ‘sadr’ from AU
- African Experts Underline Need to Expel So-called ‘Sadr’ from AU
- Eminent African Personalities Underline ‘Illicit, Anachronistic and Unjustified’ Character of Presence of Sadr within AU – Seminar –