The Secretary General of the Popular Movement Party (MP), Mohand Laenser, will be the guest of the Moroccan News Agency (MAP) Forum on Tuesday July 13, to be held under the theme “The MP and the challenges of the 2021 elections”. This meeting, which will take place at MAP headquarters in Rabat at 9:00 am, will be an opportunity to discuss several issues relating to politics in the perspective of the upcoming general elections scheduled in the Kingdom. The Forum will be aired on M24 and RIM-Radio, MAP’s 24-hour news channel and news radio, as well as via MAP-Live on the Agency’s website “mapexpress.ma” and its Facebook account. This meeting will take place in strict compliance with COVID-19 preventive measures. In addition to journalists, MAP Forum brings together representatives from ministerial departments and figures from a wide array of fields. It offers a venue for debating and interacting with decision-makers and experts.
- Morocco Earthquake: First Instalment of Financial Aid to Affected Families to Be Paid on October 6-16
- HM King Mohammed VI Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Al Haouz Earthquake: On High Instructions of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, FAR Deploy Two Additional Field Medical-Surgical Hospitals
- Morocco’s Upper House Speaker to Take Part in European Conference of Presidents of Parliament
- Head of Government Holds Meeting As Part of Implementing Royal Letter on Family Code Revision