The deputy president of the Supreme Council of the Judiciary (CSPJ), Mohamed Abdennabaoui, on Wednesday held talks with the DRC’s Coordinator of the Agency for the prevention and the fight against Trafficking in Persons (APLTP), Cécile Rébeca Meta Kasanda. The two sides discussed the experiences of the two countries in the fight against human trafficking networks, as well as the roles played by the judiciary in this issue, said a statement from the CSPJ. Discussions also focused on Morocco’s legislative experience, coordination between services and the conduct of investigations in cases relating to criminal acts, it added. This meeting is part of the visit to Morocco of the coordinator of the APLTP and the accompanying delegation with a view to learning about national expertise in this area.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –