The deputy president of the Supreme Council of the Judiciary (CSPJ), Mohamed Abdennabaoui, on Wednesday held talks with the DRC’s Coordinator of the Agency for the prevention and the fight against Trafficking in Persons (APLTP), Cécile Rébeca Meta Kasanda. The two sides discussed the experiences of the two countries in the fight against human trafficking networks, as well as the roles played by the judiciary in this issue, said a statement from the CSPJ. Discussions also focused on Morocco’s legislative experience, coordination between services and the conduct of investigations in cases relating to criminal acts, it added. This meeting is part of the visit to Morocco of the coordinator of the APLTP and the accompanying delegation with a view to learning about national expertise in this area.
- Brussels: Sahrawi Female Activists Expose Separatists’ Baseless Allegations
- President of Uruguay Receives Upper House Speaker in Montevideo
- Senegalese Minister of Environment Welcomes Historic Relations between Morocco and Senegal
- Gov’t Committed to Complete Important Projects Resulting from Constitutional Reform – Minister –
- Advanced Regionalization: Progress Made in Southern Provinces Highlighted