The House of Advisors (upper house) will hold a plenary session next Wednesday to examine the balance sheet of government’s action, which was presented by the head of government at the joint parliamentary session of July 6. The plenary session will kick off at 11 a.m., says a statement by the Upper house, adding that this meeting will take place in accordance with the provisions of Article 101 of the Constitution and Article 274 of the Rules of Procedure of the House of Advisors.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative