The House of Representatives (lower house) will hold a plenary session on Monday to examine the balance sheet of government’s action. The plenary session will kick off at 3:30 p.m., says a statement by the house, adding that this meeting will take place in accordance with the provisions of Article 100 of the Constitution. The meeting will take place in strict compliance with COVID-19 preventive measures.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative