Morocco-United Arab Emirates Business Forum Kicked off Monday in Laayoune, under the theme ”A new outlook, new partnerships.” Held under the High Patronage of HM King Mohammed VI, the Forum aims to showcase the region’s potentialities for Emirati economic stakeholders in investment, partnership and trade opportunities. Organized by Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra regional council and Morocco’s Investment and Trade Agency (AMDIE), the forum also seeks to explore new investment partnerships between Morocco-Emirati private and public sectors in agriculture, fisheries, mining, renewable energy, construction, and tourism. Speaking at the opening of the Forum, the wali of the region Laâyoune-Sakia El Hamra, governor of the province of Laâyoune, highlighted the excellence of relations between the Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates, welcoming the multidimensional strategic partnership between the two countries. The opening of the Consulate General of the UAE in Laayoune gave a new impetus to political, economic, commercial, and cultural bilateral ties, the president of the regional council, Sidi Hamdi Ould Errachid recalled. He added that the organization of this forum reflects the strong determination of the UAE to contribute to the dynamics of the development of the region.
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –
- Moroccan Sahara: All UN Security Council Resolutions Confirm Algeria’s ‘Direct Involvement’ – Spanish Political Analyst –