The epidemic situation linked to the new coronavirus is “worrying”, given the increase in the number of cases of contamination in the country, including critical ones, underlined the Head of Government, Saad Dine El Otmani. El Otmani, who was speaking at the weekly cabinet meeting held by videoconference, called for caution and vigilance and to make more efforts at the levels of communication and awareness-raising in order to deal with this situation. The number of cases of Covid-19 contamination has increased considerably, reaching 547,273 since the first case reported on March 2, 2020. A total of 527,256 cases of recovery and 9,404 deaths have been recorded. In addition, El Otmani referred to the progress report of government action, presented last week to the two houses of parliament, noting that the review of this report, carried out at the beginning of this week, is intended to be a “democratic test”. In this sense, he noted “positive impressions” concerning the richness of these results at the level of the various departments, led or not by the political parties, noting that these departments operated in an integrated and harmonious manner, thus contributing to the development and implementation of all the reforms initiated during the mandate of the government.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –