The national vaccination campaign against Covid-19 has been extended to people aged between 30 and 34 years old, the Ministry of Health announced on Saturday. Citizens who have received text messages about the vaccine dose appointment are invited to go to the vaccination centers to be vaccinated, the ministry said in a press release, inviting other categories who did not get vaccinated yet to send their ID number to 1717 or go to the website www.liqahcorona.ma to make an appointment. In addition, in order to ensure the smooth running of the vaccination operation, the vaccination centers will be open the day after Eid Al Adha (Thursday and Friday), said the same source, explaining that the objective is to allow citizens whose appointments are scheduled during these two days to benefit from the vaccination. The ministry urges all targeted categories to continue their adherence to this national project, by respecting the instructions of the health authorities and complying with preventive measures before and after vaccination, the aim being to contribute to the national effort aimed at curbing the virus, with a view to achieving collective immunity, the statement concluded.
- Social Democrats Winning in German Election With 25.7%, Conservatives’ Bloc Comes Second – Electoral Commission –
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –