A Royal Navy coast guard assisted on Saturday the Spanish leisure boat Galilea, which was adrift, following an engine failure, off Nador by about 20 km, a military source said. The towing operation, which began at 6.30 p.m., brought back the boat, with seven Spaniards on board, safe and sound at the front port of Nador at 8.45 p.m., the same source said.
- Statement by Ministry of Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery
- Investment Commission: Approved Projects Reflect Attractiveness of National Economy – Head of Government –
- Royal Navy Assists in Mediterranean 368 Candidates for Illegal Migration, Mostly sub-Saharans
- Parliament: Presentation of 2022 Draft Appropriation Bill Next Wednesday
- HM King Mohammed VI Approves Appointment of Judicial Officials
african cooperation African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Dakhla EU foreign affairs France HM King Mohammed VI Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI moroccans abroad Morocco Nasser Bourita New York OLAF Polisario Rabat rabat - minister Rabouni representatives SADR Sahara Security Council Spain the house the kingdom the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations Western Sahara