The United Nations Association in Morocco (UNA-Morocco) has announced the participation of more than 80 countries in its international virtual seminar, which will be held on 29 July on the occasion of the 22nd anniversary of the Throne Day. To be held under the theme “UNA of the world: an invaluable contribution to the benefit of future generations”, this event will be attended by UN Associations from more than 80 countries, a UN Representative and the World Federation of UN Associations, UNA-Morocco said. The seminar will also bring together leaders of the various United Nations Associations in the world, former heads of State, ministers and ambassadors, UNA-Morocco said in a statement received by MAP on Friday. This event, for which the organizers have chosen four key topics, namely the role of civil society in the foreign policy of countries, women, youth and entrepreneurship, represents an excellent opportunity for Morocco to establish a high-level debate between civil societies from all over the world, the same source stressed.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population