The Ministry of Health denied on Thursday the content of a post attributed to the Minister of Health including a therapeutic protocol relating to Covid-19 and a set of measures to be followed to fight certain symptoms. The ministry underlined, in a press release, that all its internal notes and all its press releases are conveyed via official channels, published, signed, on its website and its official social networks and sent to all national media outlets. In addition, the therapeutic, vigilance and pandemic protocol is published and constantly updated by the National Center for Emergency Operations in Public Health (CNOUSP), on the basis of the recommendations of the concerned Scientific Committee, said the same source, noting that said protocol is published for adoption through a note from the Minister of Health. Regarding advice and guidance to citizens, the ministry has repeatedly called for compliance with barrier and preventive measures and invites any citizen who shows unexpected signs to behave according to the recommendations it has issued.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative