The President of the Republic of Tunisia, Kais Saïed, on Tuesday received at the Carthage Palace in Tunis the Moroccan minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, bearer of a message from His Majesty King Mohammed VI. The royal message is part of the relations of fraternity and solidarity between the two Maghreb brotherly countries.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –