The President of the Republic of Tunisia, Kais Saïed, on Tuesday received at the Carthage Palace in Tunis the Moroccan minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, bearer of a message from His Majesty King Mohammed VI. The royal message is part of the relations of fraternity and solidarity between the two Maghreb brotherly countries.
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Canberra Meets Australian Speaker of House of Representatives
- Peru: Former MP Slams President’s ‘Unfortunate Ideological’ Decision, Says Ties with Morocco Are ‘Too Strong to Be Harmed’
- Japan Reaffirms its Position of Non-recognition of Separatist Entity
- Moroccan Sahara: France-Morocco Foundation Calls on Paris to Clarify its Position