The Government Council, which convened on Tuesday in Rabat, has decided to extend until September 10, 2021, the state of health emergency throughout the entire national territory, and this as part of efforts to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, the Council approved the draft decree n ° 2.21.590 modifying the decree n ° 2.21.507 relating to the extension of the period of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic, which was presented by the Minister of the Interior, says a press release issued at the end of the Council. “As part of public authorities’ will to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the measures and arrangements taken to deal with the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, this draft decree seeks to extend the effective date of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory from Tuesday August 10, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. to Friday September 10, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. “, the release adds.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration