The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) launched, on Thursday in Rabat, the Innovation Group for Youth in Morocco, aiming at improving the living conditions of Moroccan youth and bringing out innovative solutions by and for youth, using participatory and inclusive methods. According to its initiators, this group will ensure the active participation of young people in reflections and interventions in the field of physical and mental health and economic and social well-being of this category. “The Youth Innovation Group is made up of some fifteen associations working in favor of young people and has the dual objective of creating a platform for reflection and exchange with institutional departments and the private sector in order to implement innovative projects benefiting Morocco’s youth, while focusing on vulnerable populations,” stressed Laila Acharai, head of UNFPA-Morocco. She told MAP that this initiative is part of the contribution to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, in order to concretely improve the situation of youth in Morocco. For his part, the Director of Youth, Children and Women’s Affairs at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports, Othmane Gair, said that this is an opportunity to celebrate several young skills in the field of innovation and societal creativity.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children