A heat wave of a red and orange level of vigilance is expected Monday and Tuesday in several provinces of the Kingdom, the General Directorate of Meteorology (DGM) announced on Monday in an alert bulletin. Temperatures varying between 45 and 49 °C will be recorded on Monday in the provinces of Agadir-Ida-Ou-Tanane, Boujdour, Chtouka Ait Baha, Es-Semara, Guelmim, Inezegane-Ait Melloul, Laâyoune, Oued Ed-Dahab, said the DGM in this red level metrological alert bulletin, noting that, on Tuesday, this phenomenon will concern the provinces of Boujdour, Es-Semara, Laayoune, Oued Ed-Dahab, Tan-Tan, Tarfaya and Taroudant. Temperatures ranging from 42 to 45 °C will affect on Monday the provinces of Al Haouz, Aousserd, Assa-Zag, Chichaoua, El Kelaa des Sraghna, Essaouira, Fahs-Anjra, Guercif, Khemisset, Khouribga, Larache, M’diq-Fnideq, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez, Moulay Yacoub, Ouezzane, Rehmna, Settat, Sidi Ifni, Sidi Kacem, Sidi Slimane, Taounate, Taourirt, Tata, Taza, Tetouan, Tiznit, Youssoufia and Zagora, said the same source in an orange level metrological alert bulletin. The same phenomenon will concern on Tuesday the provinces of Aousserd, Assa-Zag, Tata, Guelmim, Inezegane-Ait Melloul, Agadir-Ida-Ou-Tanane, Chtouka-Ait Baha, Essaouira and Tiznit, added the DGM.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –