The Kingdom of Morocco has taken note of the unilateral decision of the Algerian authorities to sever diplomatic relations with Morocco starting this day, the Foreign Affairs Ministry said on Tuesday. In a statement, the ministry underlined that Morocco regrets this completely unjustified but expected decision – in view of the logic of escalation noted in recent weeks – as well as its impact on the Algerian people. Morocco categorically rejects the fallacious, even absurd, pretexts underlying it, said the same source. For its part, the Kingdom of Morocco will remain a credible and loyal partner for the Algerian people and will continue to act, with wisdom and responsibility, for the development of healthy and fruitful inter-Maghreb relations, the statement said.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech