The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed, on Friday, its regrets following the decision to sever diplomatic relations between the two brotherly countries, Morocco and Algeria. In a statement, the ministry urged both sides to “take advantage of everything that would establish stable relations, away from escalation detrimental to the interests of both countries, as well as to adopt diplomatic channels and sit at the negotiating table to resolve disputes”. Last Tuesday, Algeria unilaterally announced its decision to cut diplomatic relations with Morocco.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech