A quake of magnitude 4 struck on Thursday at 7:08:41 p.m. (local time) the Tabouda commune, Taounate province, the National Institute of Geophysics (ING) said. The epicenter, located at a depth of 54 km, was located at 34.691 degrees latitude and 5.153 degrees longitude, the center said.
- Heads of State Congratulate HM the King Following National Team’s Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- HM the King Congratulates National Team in Phone Conversation for Historic Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement