A quake of magnitude 4 struck on Thursday at 7:08:41 p.m. (local time) the Tabouda commune, Taounate province, the National Institute of Geophysics (ING) said. The epicenter, located at a depth of 54 km, was located at 34.691 degrees latitude and 5.153 degrees longitude, the center said.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges