Members of the National Police operating at Oujda-Angad airport arrested on Thursday, a Moroccan student aged 24, for his alleged involvement in the forging and the use of a coronavirus test certificate. The suspect presented a negative PCR test as he was preparing to leave for Europe, the National Police (DGSN) said in a press release, adding that the research and investigations conducted revealed that he was given a PCR test certificate without undergoing any examination in exchange for a sum of money. The suspect was placed in custody at the disposal of the judicial investigation conducted by the judicial police of Oujda under the supervision of the public prosecutor’s office, to clarify the circumstances of this case and identify all those involved in the forging of documents and tests, DGSN concluded.
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –
- Relations between Morocco and Spain, a Model of Coexistence and Good Neighborliness – Egyptian Expert –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Has Political & Strategic Importance