Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita, received, Tuesday in Rabat, the diplomat Benjamin Ndagimana who presented his consular commissions to exercise as Consul General of Burundi in Laayoune. In a statement to the press on this occasion, Ndagimana said he will take “by Friday” his duties as Consul General in Laayoune. The Republic of Burundi had inaugurated, on February 28, 2020, a Consulate General in Laayoune in the presence of its Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ezechiel Nibigira, and his Moroccan counterpart, Nasser Bourita.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative