A delegation of the Arab Parliament will participate in the observation and monitoring of the communal, regional and legislative elections, to be held on September 8 in Morocco. To ensure the follow up of the elections, Parliament Speaker Adel bin Abdul Rahman Al-Asumi has formed an official delegation to be led by Hassan bin Ali Al-Madhani, deputy speaker of the Arab Parliament, and includes members from six Arab countries, the institution said in a statement issued Monday. It added that this participation reflects “the concern of the Arab Parliament to follow the democratic elections in the Arab countries,” noting that to this end a plan of action has been developed to monitor these important elections during their various stages. During its mission, the delegation of the Arab Parliament will meet with the various parties involved in the preparation and organization of these elections, visit the polling stations, monitor the counting and announcement of results, said the same source.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –