A delegation of the Arab Parliament will participate in the observation and monitoring of the communal, regional and legislative elections, to be held on September 8 in Morocco. To ensure the follow up of the elections, Parliament Speaker Adel bin Abdul Rahman Al-Asumi has formed an official delegation to be led by Hassan bin Ali Al-Madhani, deputy speaker of the Arab Parliament, and includes members from six Arab countries, the institution said in a statement issued Monday. It added that this participation reflects “the concern of the Arab Parliament to follow the democratic elections in the Arab countries,” noting that to this end a plan of action has been developed to monitor these important elections during their various stages. During its mission, the delegation of the Arab Parliament will meet with the various parties involved in the preparation and organization of these elections, visit the polling stations, monitor the counting and announcement of results, said the same source.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker