Morocco is participating in the 156th session of the Arab League Council at the permanent delegates level, which kicked off, Tuesday in Cairo. During the two-day meetings, Morocco will be represented by a delegation led by the Kingdom’s Ambassador to Egypt and Permanent Delegate of the Kingdom to the Arab League. This session comes as a preparation for the Council’s ministerial session meeting, to be held next Thursday. The permanent delegates will discuss the draft agenda of the ministerial session, which includes the joint Arab action in the political, security, economic, social, financial and administrative areas.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol