Morocco is participating in the 156th session of the Arab League Council at the permanent delegates level, which kicked off, Tuesday in Cairo. During the two-day meetings, Morocco will be represented by a delegation led by the Kingdom’s Ambassador to Egypt and Permanent Delegate of the Kingdom to the Arab League. This session comes as a preparation for the Council’s ministerial session meeting, to be held next Thursday. The permanent delegates will discuss the draft agenda of the ministerial session, which includes the joint Arab action in the political, security, economic, social, financial and administrative areas.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker