The U.S. embassy in Rabat congratulated, on Wednesday, Morocco on the successful holding of September 8 elections. “The United States Embassy congratulates the Kingdom of Morocco on successfully holding general elections today,” said the embassy on its Twitter account. “Our shared commitment to democratic processes strengthens our 200-year partnership,” the US embassy added. According to the Moroccan ministry of the Interior, these elections were held under normal conditions and in compliance with health measures. The voter turnout has reached 50.18%, according to the same source.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –