A field hospital benefiting patients with the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) is being set up in Ouarzazate in order to cope with the pressure exerted by the pandemic on hospital facilities in this province. The establishment of this field hospital is part of the sustained efforts to address the epidemiological situation related to the spread of Covid-19 and strengthen the health infrastructure in this province. The acting director of the provincial hospital center Sidi Hssain Bennaceur of Ouarzazate, Abdellatif El Moutawakil, said that the launch of the setting up of this field hospital comes to cope with the increase in the number of Covid-19 patients admitted to this hospital coming not only from different communities of the province of Ouarzazate, but also from those of Zagora, Tata and Tinghir. He told MAP that this field hospital, built on an area of 1,250 m2, has a capacity of 88 beds.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st