The Senegalese President, Macky Sall, has appointed Babou Sene, Consul General of the Republic of Senegal in Dakhla. The announcement of the appointment of Babou Sene as Consul General in the city of Dakhla was made during the Council of Ministers held Wednesday in Dakar under the chairmanship of Macky Sall. The Senegalese Head of State also appointed during this Council Youssoupha Diop, new Consul General of the Republic of Senegal in Casablanca, replacing Massamba Sarr, says a statement by the Senegalese Presidency made public after the Council. The Republic of Senegal opened a Consulate General in Dakhla last April. The inauguration ceremony was chaired by Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Senegalese abroad, Aïssata Tall Sall.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative