Morocco has recorded 917 new COVID-19 cases over the past 24 hours, the ministry of Health announced Monday, adding that 4,451 COVID-19 patients have recovered within the same period. A total of 20,154,375 people have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while the number of fully vaccinated people (1st and 2nd doses) has reached 16,667,989 the ministry pointed out in its daily COVID-19 bulletin. The total number of COVID-19 cases reported since the start of the outbreak of the virus stands at 905,564 while recoveries rose to 862,106 i.e. a recovery rate of 95.2%. The new COVID-19 cases were reported in the regions of Rabat-Sale-Kenitra (371), Casablanca-Settat (177), Eastern Region (104), Beni Mellal-Khenifra (78), Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima (49), Souss-Massa (40), Fez-Meknes (38), Marrakech-Safi (26), Dakhla-Oued Eddahab (11), Draa-Tafilalet (9), Guelmim-Oued Noun (8) and Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra (6). As for coronavirus-related deaths, they rose to 13,618 with 72 fatalities reported over the past 24 hours in the regions of Rabat-Sale-Kenitra (15), Casablanca-Settat (15), Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima (9), Eastern Region (9), Beni Mellal-Khenifra (7), Marrakech-Safi (6), Draa-Tafilalet (3), Souss-Massa (2), Fez-Meknes (4), Guelmim-Oued Noun (1) and Dakhla-Oued Eddahab (1). The number of active cases stands at 29,840 including 1,764 in a critical or severe condition, the ministry added.
- Morocco-UAE MoUs Promise Broader Horizons for Fruitful Partnership
- Morocco, UAE Adopt Joint Statement
- PSC-AU: Morocco’s Efforts to Protect Conflict-Affected Children Highlighted in Banjul
- Rabat-Abu Dhabi, Exceptional Bilateral Partnership Driven by Renewed Momentum
- HM the King, UAE President Sign in Abu Dhabi ‘Towards Innovative, Renewed and Consolidated Partnership between Kingdom of Morocco and UAE State’ Declaration