Moroccan professor Najia El Abbadi has been elected president of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WEFNS) for the period 2021-2023. El Abbadi was elected in the second round of elections for the presidency of the WEFNS, which took place on Wednesday, after receiving 127 votes (50.4%). “The 2nd round of the WFNS elections was a success,” the federation said on its website, welcoming the record turnout, with 252 of the 268 (94%) delegates voting electronically. “Elections were successfully conducted, all done electronically due to the pandemic environment,” WFNS noted.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President