Moroccan professor Najia El Abbadi has been elected president of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WEFNS) for the period 2021-2023. El Abbadi was elected in the second round of elections for the presidency of the WEFNS, which took place on Wednesday, after receiving 127 votes (50.4%). “The 2nd round of the WFNS elections was a success,” the federation said on its website, welcoming the record turnout, with 252 of the 268 (94%) delegates voting electronically. “Elections were successfully conducted, all done electronically due to the pandemic environment,” WFNS noted.
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla
- Former Argentine Secretary of State Commends Monarchy’s Role in Preserving Social Cohesion in Morocco
- AU-PSC: Morocco in Favor of Multidimensional Approach in South Sudan
- CORCAS President Meets with Parliamentary Delegation of Venezuela Opposition
- Lower House Speaker, EPP Rapporteur for Morocco Discuss Morocco-Europe Relations’ Prospects