Moroccan professor Najia El Abbadi has been elected president of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WEFNS) for the period 2021-2023. El Abbadi was elected in the second round of elections for the presidency of the WEFNS, which took place on Wednesday, after receiving 127 votes (50.4%). “The 2nd round of the WFNS elections was a success,” the federation said on its website, welcoming the record turnout, with 252 of the 268 (94%) delegates voting electronically. “Elections were successfully conducted, all done electronically due to the pandemic environment,” WFNS noted.
- Sahara Issue: Through his Call to the Parties, UN Chief Reaffirms Algeria’s Direct Involvement in the Conflict – Mexican Expert –
- South Zone General Staff Hosts Master Planning Meeting for Combined Moroccan-American Exercise ‘African Lion 2022’
- Ministry of Justice, IRCAM Ink Amendment to Cooperation Agreement for Integration of Amazigh into Judicial System
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –