Bahrain has renewed, before the 76th UN General Assembly in New York, its support for the legitimate rights of Morocco over its southern provinces, in accordance with the autonomy initiative proposed by the Kingdom. “We renew our support for the legitimate rights of the Kingdom of Morocco over its southern provinces, in accordance with the autonomy initiative,” said Bahraini Foreign Minister Abdellatif Ben Rached Ziani. Bahrain also reiterates its support for the Kingdom’s efforts to find a political solution to the Sahara issue within the framework of Moroccan sovereignty and its development initiative in the region, said Ziani in Bahrain’s speech at the high-level segment of the UN General Assembly.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage