Bahrain has renewed, before the 76th UN General Assembly in New York, its support for the legitimate rights of Morocco over its southern provinces, in accordance with the autonomy initiative proposed by the Kingdom. “We renew our support for the legitimate rights of the Kingdom of Morocco over its southern provinces, in accordance with the autonomy initiative,” said Bahraini Foreign Minister Abdellatif Ben Rached Ziani. Bahrain also reiterates its support for the Kingdom’s efforts to find a political solution to the Sahara issue within the framework of Moroccan sovereignty and its development initiative in the region, said Ziani in Bahrain’s speech at the high-level segment of the UN General Assembly.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –