Six people were killed Sunday in a road accident in Bir Inzaran (province of Oued Eddahab), according to local authorities. The accident took place at 9 a.m. on the national road n ° 1 connecting Dakhla to Boujdour (150 km north of Dakhla), following a collision between a car and a trailer truck, the source pointed out, adding that all the car’s passengers were killed in the accident. The bodies of the deceased were transferred to the morgue of Hassan II Regional Hospital in Dakhla.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –