The EU Court of Justice on Wednesday delivered its judgement on the European Council’s decisions regarding the agriculture and fisheries agreements with Morocco. “The General Court annuls the contested decisions but decides that the effects of those decisions be maintained over a certain period,” the EU Court says in a release. The effects of these decisions will be maintained over a certain period, “since annulling them with immediate effect could have serious consequences on the European Union’s external action and call into doubt legal certainty in respect of the international commitments to which it has agreed”, it added.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President